Why can't I be normal

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been sat here all day google g and search for answers to why my oxygen was 90% and iv had arm chest leg and finger shoulder pains all day my partner like litrally shakes his shoulder and goes don't know I wouldn't be worried if it was me why can't I be like that I'm waiting for the news of cancer or a incurable disease or something life threatening or I'm sat here wondering if I will die today I got so jelouse of people that can sit there care free and shrug things off 😭 it's not fair I'm even considering joining bupa with money I have not got to spend because I'm so sure and positive I'm dying and been neglected is anybody else this bad or is it just me ?

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Im exactly the same its horrendous. Im so fed up of feeling ill. Everyday i find a struggle now. I feel lile im trapped in a bubble. I have the neck check and shoulder pain and my head feels like im in water. Ive been told by a few people its either anxiety, a hormone inbalance or fibromyalgia. I still think i have cancer! I cannot understand how anxiety can make u feel so ill all day everyday. Hope u feel better soon peeps xxx
    • Posted

I keep getting told hormone imbalance by doctors and tests say I don't I have looked up fibromyalgia and I just don't know also been thinking arthritis but yes it always come down to cancer or something .

The bubble thing is so right I always say it really does feel like your trapped xx

• Posted

Yea iv just had arthritus bloods done and they came bk clear so beengiven co codamol for the muscle pain but it doesnt help n still have a fuzzy head. I guess if it wasnt anxiety the tabs would take the edge off the pain? Its taking iver my life now sad xxx
    • Posted

hiya clare, iv been feeling ill too loss of appetite.. Pain in my chest and arm on left side and I have felt in my own world and cant concentrate on anything, iv read people with anxiety think they have a serious illness and I have thought the same checking my body constantly to find something, we just have to think there is nothing wrong with us, and it's all in our heads hope you feel better too Hun xx
    • Posted

Nothing helps me either I find it hard to even open.my child's bottom now it's ridiculous I feel my body's shutting down do you get panic attacks ? And a real nausea feeling that overwhelms like you can't breathe ? Xxx
  • Posted

I feel nauseous all day everyday. Ive only ever had 2 panic attacks were ive started sweating got really hot and paniky couldnt breathe and felt like i was going to pass out.

I have leg shoulder chest and neck pain with a fuzzy head and nauseous and dizzy all day everyday its awful xxx

• Posted

I'm having what I hope to be a panic attack now but my breathing isn't going back to normal it's slowing right down scaring me even more I feel I have to force myself to breathe .

I have that too and also I have dizzyness where I have to hold onto something or I feel I'm going to pass out that happens about 4 times a day xxx

• Posted

Hi Steph I was wondering about you and how you got on at hospital? Did they keep you long? How you feeling now? E. 
    • Posted

Hey hun no the did not keep me my oxygen went up to 98 so they did not witness it for there self even though the doctor saw it at 90 and sent me there all they did was ecg and told me I'm fine just need to get checked out with them breathing tubes god knows when they will get me booked in for that I don't feel I'm going to last that long 😢 I know I sound dramatic but it's how I honestly feel xx
  • Posted

I know that feeling well that I'm not long for this world! Is there ANYYTHING that YOU think would make you better? My heart goes out to you my love. It's the pits! Sometimes I feel I wish I WAS ill.......God forgive me....then I'd know what I was up against! This anxiety malarkey is no joke! E.
    • Posted

I understand so much I said that tonight like I wish I just knew what the real problem was because this is horrible I have the "death feeling" now and I hate it I feel real light like im hardly breathing .

I'm not even hyperventilating or anything these attacks have only just started up again xx

• Posted

Steph can you think about this, think about what's happened/ is happening to you....all the different symtoms and the illnesses you think/thought you could have. Then think about all the medical checks you've had. The opinions of the doctors and hospital staff. Now.....on a scale from one  to ten tell me how much you believe you have a serious illness and these symptoms and feelings are NOT anxiety related. Be as rational as you can about it. E.
    • Posted

8 I believe it so much I just deep down know I have a breakthrough every now and again lasts like 20 seconds the most where I feel well and I get the excited feeling again ect but then it goes and doom takes over like no what are you doing your dying that stays all day until the next 20 second good burst comes and I think that's me trying to belive I'm better but then my body reminding me I'm not I know it sounds crazy and probably doesn't make sense but that is exactly how I feel xx
  • Posted

Hi Steph how you feeling today love? Had to go to bed last night. Was knackered. These wee short spells you have when you feel better are called glimpsing. What you need to do is build on these. You've heard the phrase "fake it till you make it" . Thats what you're trying to do. Instead of dwelling on the negative try thinking positive. If your brain can do all the bad stuff it can do good too! ACCEPT as best you can what is happening to you any try to carry on telling yourself another phrase "every day in everyway I'm getting better and better" ! I KNOW what you feel is real but If you can accept that's it's not likely to be disease thats causing all these symptoms but anxiety...ie adrenalin ..... any wee steps you take to lessen the adrenaline will help. This will be a really good day for you!!! Agreed???? E. 

• Posted

I will try my best my brain does not like to accept positive haha but I will try my best I'm out of breathe already today but I'm realising that all my old symtoms are coming back after I had my "traumatic" panic attacks in hospital last year after I was petrified and I started getting unexplained weird symtoms like muscle spasm in my throat ect that makes me feel I can't breathe N sick that's back all of it is so hopefully if I keep telling myself it is stress of everything going on and that I am going to be ok maybe I will have a breakthrough fingers crossed thank you hope your ok today xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.