WHY DOES ANXIETY MAKE YOU FEEL SICK AND WEIRD ALL THE TIME?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Man my head hurts body hurts feeling weak numbness hot flashes stomach ache vomiting sometimes feeling like im not myself anxiety really hurts and it sucks ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY....

1 like, 28 replies

Report / Delete

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You sound like you're describing me! Except I don't get hot flashes and I don't vomit. But I get cold chills, sweaty palms and my body aches.

When I wake up in the mornings I'm scared to move as I know my arm and elbow pains are waiting for me.

Do you feel tender n fragile like you got run over by a truck?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes my anxiety is bad today!! Always is on a Saturday when my 5 year old is off school constantly wants my attention!! Also my partners nanna lives with us and I take care of her too also moving house next week moving from a big house to a smaller one and have so much crap to get rid off and packing to do! I feel sick today my anxiety is quite high were I feel weird and feel drunk! I'm not drunk though! I have depersonalization which I hate! Constant brain fog! I'm tired all the time. People say keep busy when you have anxiety but it makes mine worse! I woke up in the morning with so much things to do by looking after everyone else! I feel better at night time when everyone is in bed and really enjoy my own company! Anxiety really socks!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am sorry to hear that your dealing with anxiety issues.  I encourage you to sit down or lie down close your eyes and take a few long deep breaths.  Try to focus on your breathing and ask God to calm your heart, mind and body down.  Just stay in that position until you feel better.  Anxiety is something that can be controlled and there are many ways to calm the body down.  Try not to let these emotions get the best of you.  Hope you feel better.  I have one question for you though, what are you feeling so anxious about? Is there a reason why?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Are you sure  you are dealing with anxiety? Maybe you are experieincing some depression. Are you seeing a counselor?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No im dealing with both depression and anxiety i was diagnosed when i was 17 and was on medicine but im 31 now and it came back im.not on any medicine now and i can't afford counseling
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

There should be counseling services in your community that are low cost. Do you have insurance? Some counseling services will put you on a sliding scale. I know they are expensive some of them but if you look into community service counseling it is more affordable.  I also would encourage you to pray and ask God to take this away from you, it sounds like you have been struggling with this for a long time and want to be free.  Sometimes the Devil wants to keep us in bondage by keeping that one struggle in our life to stay in us. But break free and trust God and He will heal and deliver you.  
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up