WHY DOES ANXIETY MAKE YOU FEEL SICK AND WEIRD ALL THE TIME?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Man my head hurts body hurts feeling weak numbness hot flashes stomach ache vomiting sometimes feeling like im not myself anxiety really hurts and it sucks ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY....

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds good, just don't give up on yourself.  God is able to help you turn things around. Find some scriptures in the Bible that will help you through it helps me when I am feeling down. Maybe you can find a really good church near were you live. Make sure it is a Bible believing one.  The Pastor should be able to help you as well. Most of all pray.
    • Posted

keep telling yourself that you'll be fine.

Like i said before, if you need anything at all, post on here or feel free to send me a PM.

you are not alone man.

good luck and all the best!

• Posted

Hey Sergio , I'm having the same anxiety symptoms that you describe , I have a bad headache that comes and goes in different parts of my head or sometimes all over my head , I get these weird sensations in my head also, I get soreness in different parts of my body out of nowhere, not to mention about 10-15 other anxiety panic disorder symptoms to go.along with that off and on !! Anxiety and panic disorder sucks !! Hope you feel better soon , if you want to talk or ask me any questions feel free to private message me anytime !!
    • Posted

Wow yes anxiety is very painful im dealing with this also and it really does suck its like my mind is going crazy and my body feels weak and weird we have to stand strong and fight back even though it my seem impossible but things will get better GOD BLESS
  • Posted

Hi Sergio, you ask why you feel sick and weird with anxiety, it's a physiological reason in that when your in fight or flight mode (anxiety), your body automatically stops digestion and will want to empty the stomach of anything which then makes you feel nauseous, you'd have to be more specific about the weird feeling but everyone suffering from an anxiety disorder can relate to feeling weird.

Neil 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.