why dont we get that sympathy

Posted , 6 users are following.

so since robbin williams committed suicide ... all iv seen is depression this depression that going on like depression wasnt around before this famous man committted suicide,

i have my days where i cant go on i feel im in a black hole what do i get ... completly brushed off by the doctor! and i know alot of people on here get the same! we also have a mental illness something in our brain is messing with our body we get laughed at for that fact people dont believe us! yet he committs suicide and he gets word out that depression is bad and its taking over peoples lives ... like we didnt already know that! 

we have to go about our day as normal as possible because we dont get sympathy we dont get help from people around ... the only help iv had since discovering this mental illness is from here iv made some great friends and every one is the same no one judges you.

so why dont we get the same sympathy ? why are we still left in the dark ? are they finaly going to do something about it ? what are your thoughts on this ?

xxxx

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sarah, Below is the book CBT therapists give patients to read. It covers everything. its great!!.. 

Overcoming Low Self-esteem: Self-help Guide Using..., Fennell, Melanie

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.