why have i got things in my head again

Posted , 2 users are following.

that some is going to take my son off me

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sorry,did not understand the comment!??could u please rewrite it?

• Posted

i have drepresson because i losted my gf this MAY and am worried that my gf sister is trying to get my son of me because i'm not in work
  • Posted

Paul you have so much going on at the moment, probably not sleeping eating . If you don,t rest your mind and body you will burn out quite quickly. Yes you are concerned about not seeing your Son, but times have changed for the better and even the courts realise that it is in the childs best interest to see their father...This blind panic that attacks you, is reminding you to eat sleep and rest. You cannot think straight with your head messed up with whats going on. Please look after yourself it,s very important that you can switch off and rest. Take care jx
    • Posted

just that my son lives with me and beloved girfriend who past away in may this year but my gf sister is saying that she well go to count and get my son because i cant go back to work because am derpress of losting my gf
    • Posted

I think even the courts will understand the passage of grief and the depression that comes with it...they too should have the common sense to appreciate that your Sons needs are paramount and that you can provide for his needs especially his emotional ones...Let them threaten you with court you are dealing with the loss of your gf trying to remain strong for your Son goodness me who would,nt be depressed. You need to remind yourself when you feel as you did earlier...I have a right to feel like this im grieving...but then follow that up with I will be stro

ng and hold it together because my Son needs me...and you need him jx

• Posted

No thanks needed...grieve for your gf its your entitlement...and love and be strong for your Son that,s his entitlement. Stay strong your in my thoughts xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.