why is no one replying to mine? i posted 3 discussions and nothing!

Posted , 8 users are following.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

what are you worried about.

• Posted

it doesn't itch, nothing smells, it only hurts when my pee touches it and when i wipe. but it doesn’t hurt on the small ones only the big pimple ones

• Posted

are they open at all or anything coming out. change anything down there? new laundry detergent or anything

• Posted

i don't think they're open. i actually have started using summer's eve again after a long while after not using it. my mom has been using the same laundry detergent for ever. i am very skin sensitive so i have to watch out for that.

• Posted

could be an infected hair or just a pimple.

• Posted

it looks like hpv warts or something i would suggest going to an std clinic or your obgyn.

• Posted

i don't think it is. i look at pictures online and it doesn't look like it.

• Posted

what other symptoms have you got?

have you had sex recently?

i do not think its warts. but if them little bumps break down to blisters i would suggest herpes.

its hard to say just looking at a picture. but the only way you will know is by going and being tested.

• Posted

yes i had sex 2 days ago with my boyfriend and thats when i realized it was hurting. i have no other symptoms other than it hurting when my pee touches the big pimples i have and when i wipe

• Posted

The picture is too blurry. Can't understand if these are lesions, rash, sores or warts.

• Posted

well, going off the (blurry) pic, i'd say it's not warts.... especially since you say they sting when you pee.

Some better background info might help...

i think i'd lay off shaving for a while. You could be having ingrown hairs, razor burn, irritation, etc. I don't blame you if got don't want long hairs... but just use a trimmer for a month. Lay off the soaps down there for a week or 2. Wear cotton underwear that don't bunch up in the area. If you've changed laundry detergent, change back to what you were using previously. Monitor how things go, and if nothing changes get to a dr..

• Posted

i actually shaved recently and i do shave in that area. it doesn't itch, nor smell, it only stings when my pee touches the pimple i have, it hurts when i wipe and i think it's due to the pimple too. i've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have unprotected sex. last time we had sex was 2 days ago and that's when i noticed the pimples.

• Posted

going off by what you said, it could be herpes. or it could be a razor burn also. go get swabbed by the doctor ASAP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.