Why oh why such a long time

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why is that when you think you may just get ahead of everything as in meds councliing ect and life seems a little easier you think this may be the time when my depression goes.

But no its still all around me empcumpassing me like a black shroud!!

Over the years I've hoped it would just go. Now I know I have to live with it!!

There are days when it catches me so bad I feel that I'm fighting all the time!!! it's tiring and draning

Just a bad day today does anyone else feel like it's a constant battle? ??

Having lived with this for 25year I thought it was lifting after a spell of being "OK "silly me hey

Vicky😕

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey vicky. No its maybye 25:yrs for me but 14 more severe the latter xx its one step forward 2 steps back but with happiness inbetween. X i love these tyms of wellness & some last years !! We can fight this. Im determined. Joining the gym, started goin to some locak groups i heard ablut thry work & even on my sh*ttiest of days i got someone who makes me lol xx the little things make all the difference. Xx lest week i left the forum n thats the old me doin it ti olease ithers. Im not guna lose my ?. But gunna try to remember i matter too! And so do all u guys in here. Looking forward to a nice day tomorrow. Xx hopeefully nice weather and lovely company xxx have a gud weekend hu i hope the anx gives me a break xxx

• Posted

Hey Vicky, I get this totally angel. We try our best, we do what we think will help, we do the very things we think will help us to feel better and yet it still gets us!!

I'm in the 25 year + too, and think that i've got it nailed most of the time - untill.....

You're right, we just have to live with it and hope people understand - if they're worth talking to about it, which they are on this site!

All the best lovely xx

• Posted

You're right I know Kate, it's up and down up and down..

We've just got your get on top of it can be very hard

Thank you so very much for your reply too me

I knows there so many others that suffer with this too.

Good days bad days just wished I had a bit more fight I'm me

Today is better xx

Vickyx

• Posted

Hey vick u know my views on this already 25 yrs plus & prob in chilhood but wasnt picked up i always think thatxxx gud few mths like i did in march then bam slap in the face its face. Wat can we do but fight it till theres nothing left in us xx bug huge hug for u xxx

• Posted

That's the one bam straight in the face again.

Got to keep going

Thanks for your reply mandy

I've not been on hereach long and you've been very kind to me

Take care xxx

• Posted

Bless your ♡. Only those of us whove been thru this hell know how u feel. Anytime luv xxx
    • Posted

Thank you mandy it's been years like you I and it has been hell !!!

I ve been using this forum for a few weeks and i find it really good.

Not being judged and being able to express how I feel is a huge plus.

Big hug to you xxxx

Vicki x

• Posted

It truly is. Ive had a couple of negative remarks but im not gunna let that get to me xx the majority are a god send. Aww have a lovely weekend xxx
    • Posted

Hiya Mandy

Yes i know people will always have their opinions.I suppose when you go on a forum like this people vary In those opinions.

I Keep close in mind that all of us suffer from this but have had different experience and walks of life.we may all not all agree..

I'd like to think like you that people could help and advise me and maybe I could help by listening to others.

thank you for your support Mandy💜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.