Why these head tingles not going even when I'm not anxious

Posted , 7 users are following.

Why do these head sensations come especially hen I'm tired but not always anxious 

0 likes, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

That'd what I asked my therapist and even tho your not anxious your brain is still on high alert trying to keep u same out of the danger zone as the brain would think it's basically all in your head I don't panic any more and I'm not anxious Iver but still get chest pain and headaches lol I don't get it and being tired  that's 1 of the symptom triggers I think u need sleep and u will be okay in the morning 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

This is a normal thing for me and I have GAD I get it all the time if I dont get enought sleep and work day shift which is a 12hour shift, when your tired it increases the symptoms of anxiety just like if you were sick.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

But what is the head tightening pulling weird sensation and how does it feel for u guys 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have head sensations constantly mine are like squeezing of brain sensations, like a flipping/flexing sensation, lightheadedNess n blurred vision it never goes sad
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Lindsey.

These are symptoms of anxiet and seem to be more bothersome when starting or increasing a med.

Once your anxiety decreases,it will disappear. Try a bit of meditation,something that will bring your mind right down. Focus on what the guide is telling you to do.

I know all these little things are terrible to put up with and I know it's easier said than done but try to keep as calm and relaxed as possible. 

I spent weeks in a fuzzy,tingly anxious mess. I'm sat here now typing this with anxiety buzzing through my body but I am going to remain sat here and let it do it's worst because eventually it will realise its not getting the response it needs from me to survive and it will go away.

All the time I'm sat here,I'm also telling myself over and over that I'm going to get through this,I'm going to be happy.

Its hard because I just want this to be over and I know that for today I am going to have a fight on my hands but who knows,tomorrow may be different xxx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Every day is a struggle Tina. I'm so ready to be well but as yet my mind and body isn't responding. So I guess it's just a waiting game until it's ready. I'm not sat here all doom and gloom. I am doing all I can regardless of all these thoughts and feelings following me. I just have a image of taking a walk one day in the breeze and it falling from me like a heavy rucksack and then I know that I'm better,it's all going to be ok.

I'm mentally chanting today that I will beat this,I will be happy and I must remember to do it everyday until the day mind mind gets the message and give me peace and happiness.

Its exhausting and frightening but I have no option but to keep trying to move forward xxx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up