why this group is not active

Posted , 4 users are following.

I want the memebers to share their pain and what they feel and problems 

so everyone can give advice and try to learn from others 

Im not depressed but I learned a lot and i love to help or helpy my boyfriends smile

i was so sad few days ago but when i shared my problems and asked some questions I feel much better

I wiss too all those who are depressed to feel better and get the right treatment 

"Just Close Your Eyes And Enjoy The Roller Coaster That Is Life "

"Life is filled with so many emotions. happiness, sadness, love, hate, tears, laughter and many others. When life challenges you, hold your head up high and have faith that life will work out and GOD will always be by your side."

2 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jessica,

do you know what, I could write down all my feelings but I think to myself , what's the point it's only me that can help myself my attitude to life , I know I should pull my self together but I can't at the moment it's not easy. I wish I wasn't like I am .

to think I'm a mum brought up,children and have 3 grandchildren, deep in debt

i just want to hide away at the moment I wish I didn't . I suppose to be working 

what for pay bills , there is no enrichment of life. So what's the point. I say. I stare at the TV thinking things. I don't feel happy at all. I can't hide it as that's all I would be doing ,if I went to work, put a face on which is very difficult. So I'm signed off sick for a week. I hate the way I Am I wsh I wasn't . I don't know what else to do. Lost my appetite too. Can't be bothered to do anything. When I'm indoors I feel bored I don't like being indoors or outside. Ahhhhhh . 😪

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know its not easy what you are going throu I hope you get well and feel better soon I really feel upset and sad when my boyfriend stop talking to me because of his depression now it have been a week I miss him so much I told him Im here whenever you want to talk

I hope you have good family support I know its not easy to work why you feel depressed

try to go to docotor trust me medicin with therapy will work so good togather they will have a good impact on you I know you are not in control of this sadness you just cant controle it depressing is unbalance chemical in your brain medicine and therapy number one to treat it

most of the time after two week you start get a bit and bit better some people start getting better after the fourth week

once you get out of this sharp depression start to make yourself busy with many things

i know i dont feel your pain because its deep and hurt and only thing you want for now to be isolated I hope you go to doctor as soon as possible before this depression get wors

I wish you all the best and I will check on you from time to time

best wishes

Jessica

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

"The opposite of depression is not happiness, but vitality, and it was vitality that seemed to seep away from me in that moment."

i tried to share video of a guy who was depressed but i couldnt share it here because of the rules but feel free to watch it just in google write

andrew solomon depression the secret we share

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you Jessica you're very kind , I hope your boyfriend finds his way. again back to you I'm sure he will just needs space. Love will find a way. 

I did go to doc before and took medication but Prozac wasn't for me. I'm sure the doc will find another one that suits. I have taken fluxetine for years. Before but wasn't 

the person I should be I dint show any emotions I was like cold person. I lost my Dad 2 years ago and he was always there on th phone my dear Mum is in a home 

she has dementia although she is there I feel I have lost her too, as the phone calls have stopped, the contact is gone. When I see her she is happy but not really with me

same words come out  and I repeat over again I love her so much but the Home of mum andDadhas gone, I miss them as they use to be. So in a way I've lost mum and Dad. We use to always see them every week. Tears laughter and all emotions have been shared with them.  My brothers I don't see they were never supportive  it was money all they wanted. So it's all gone. No ties anymore with family. I have my own

family love them very much, but they have their own lives. Being depressed like I am 

I can't offer much can't afford the family meals and get togethers at the moment.

it will happen. We will see.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

you are more than welcome

I read that some medicine dont work and others works

well it dends on whats the really situation and your doctor know the best just a reminder for depression  there No anti-depressant works immediately you have to be patient to see the result

plus a counseling please try therapy

i found this in the internet  while i was looking best to treat medicine and someone who was depressed mention this comment

"Antidepressant options include the SSRIs, the SNRIs, Wellbutrin, Remeron, Serzone, the TCAs, and the MAOIs. Natural remedies for depression are also worth trying, in my opinion, either alone or in combination with antidepressant medications. Some supplements that help with depression include St. John's Wort, SAMe, fish oil, B vitamins, l-methylfolate, l-methionine, l-tryptophan, l-tyrosine, 5-HTP, zinc, Rhodiola rosea, evening primrose oil, and borage seed oil. "

see there are many solution  wink

I know you are strong and you can do it

best wish

Jessica

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up