why won't my dereaisation leave?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I suffer from anxiety but I find the most symtom that's making it worse is the derealsation I constantly feel like in a dream state and spaced out why does this happen?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yeah that symptom is the worst when i first started having anxiety i had it but i only get it when its really hot then i get it i know how you feel
  • Posted

Why does any of the 100's of anxiety symptoms happen???????

There is no rhyme or reason to itcheesygrin

• Posted

It  may be impaired brain function  but  I don't know what exactly causes  it.

rich   It could be an  overactive imagination.

• Posted

Hi rhirhi you don't have a impaired brain function omg !!!! I've got depersonlization atm I've had it for months I feel like I'm losing my mind but thing is we won't lose our mind it happens as a way to protect your self because your brain has had enough of the chronic anxiety it's a protective thing though it feels horrible it will go when we calm down from the anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.