why wont this go away!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have tried everything!!! I can't get rid of this odor!!! I don't even want to b here anymore its ruining my life. I'm so depressed. I stay embarrassed and it's ruining everything. I don't know what else to do. I'm scared it's never gonna go away. Why!?!? Somebody please help me!!!

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Don't end your life. I know it sucks, but you must fight. Have you taken ...? Have you also tried drinking ... and water to balance things? Have you gotten rid of old undies? What soap are you using? If you've tried probiotics, have you taken a good probiotic to restablish bacteria? Do you have a bf?

[b]Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to its medically unsubstantiated claims. We do not support these types of claims and we recommend seeking advice from a health professional[b]

• Posted

I suffered from this for 4 in a half years I know exactly what you're going threw feeling hopeless, and at points not wanting to be here anymore. It's a horrible things to go threw and I am so sorry you're dealing with this. I found this product called balance complex, it's a 40 dollars bottle with 60 pills. I take one when I wake up, and the second pill 12 hours later, I also take vitamin c with rose hips in between the balance complex pills, don't take them together because it gave me horrible stomach cramps, also I started working out and eating healthy this played a very big role in helping me. Be patient with the pills it can take awhile for them to work. DO NOT douche it made everything worse for me. Also when you shower clean down there with a washcloth and water make sure you get all of the excess toilet paper that gets stuck in your flaps threw out the day off! I only wear cotton underwear, and wear pads and change them every few hours when I get my period. so far doing these things has made me symptom free for over 2 months. I'm not sure what will happen once I stop taking the pills but as of right now I take them everyday. I did run into some very exciting news a couple days ago about a company that thinks they may have found a complete cure with no returning BV!!! They are on stage 3 with the trails, if this works like they're thinking it will there could be a cure coming out very soon!!! It's called Vivagel for BV if you want to read more about it! Also if you need someone to talk to about this you can email me I know how embarrassing it is to talk to anyone about this especially with people who don't have it. 

• Posted

Do not give up...it's been 20 months for me and I have cried probably every night for 20 months and I've taken so many antibiotics and couldn't sleep so many nights like 365 times 2...I called my doctor today and am waiting on my results from this last test she took. This forum is so hurtful to hear women all over the country suffer from the same infection and doctors who are paid millions act like we are crazy...I am no scientist but I have been trying everything praying I do not loose my uterus,ovaries,fallopian tubes and all of my repreoductive organs because it feels different inside every since this been here...DO Not stop battling. There is a pharmacist on here that I've spoken too and she gave me a couple more names of Compound Medications to use I left a message with my doctor. Sex caused this problem for me and I have not been the same since that day;but God knows my heart and just like you WE do not deserve this...now in 2 weeks I'm going to a Dermatologist that specializes in a laser treatment and if I have to pay every dime I've got it's worth it. I have gained 30 pounds depressed because this is not my mind playing tricks on me...and picking up  prescriptions to the pharmacist for 20 months is embarrassing. I feel so Nasty I was able to be so confident without panties with panty liners...I didn't have wet burning itchy sensations inside and I've given myself Back to God. Whatever reason that I am being punished I accept it because at 40 years old I can count on 2 hands how many relationships I've had. I am going to continue to pray for all of us and we gotta pay for the most expensive health care to win this battle. Love you all

• Posted

I totally feel you on this post. I feel as though NO ONE understands what I’m going thru. I am so sick of this. I don’t even feel like a woman anymore. My boyfriend and I want to have a baby and I’m afraid I cannot have kids in the future because of this. I even think it’s time I speak with a therapist because I don’t want to be on earth anymore due the severity of my BV. I have ZERO odor issue it’s literally itchy allllll the time and scabby and cuts and soars and Grayish color skin down there. TMI but even if I do scratch debris falls from it. It’s ridiculous I am so freaking over this. I can’t take it anymore. 
  • Posted

I know how you feel 😣 I am on my last day tomorrow of my antibiotics metronidazole and I don't want them to end. It's the first week I have had in months with no odour and normality and I know it's going to come back 

• Posted

I asked my doctor about Compounding Metronidazole with Nystatin because it is the only antibiotics that make me feel better when it's inside;but as soon as the gel exits my body it's been right back to the wet,itchy,soreness,heaviness,hurting on my right side and it makes you feel like your ovaries are not going to be healthy because this bacteria won't go away but the devil is a lie. We just gotta find the right doctor and procedure.

• Posted

I just bought vitamin D 5000 UI tablets from Amazon as I've heard this cures some people. I'm just going to give them a try. I'm willing to try anything. Ughhhh 

• Posted

I know the feeling I can't get rid of the odor no matter what I do

• Posted

are your symptoms gone now that you've finished the medicine?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.