why wont this go away!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have tried everything!!! I can't get rid of this odor!!! I don't even want to b here anymore its ruining my life. I'm so depressed. I stay embarrassed and it's ruining everything. I don't know what else to do. I'm scared it's never gonna go away. Why!?!? Somebody please help me!!!

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is Vconfidence in America? I'm from the uk

• Posted

Yes but Google Co2 laser for BV Yeast and UTI. I go on September 29 will keep you posted...this is what the Kardashians been pushing on their websites and we know they switch up boyfriends like panties. I think it's like Vaginal rejuvenation where they use lasers to kill off the bacteria and Yeast 

• Posted

I hope this works for you! Please do let me know how you get on. I just googled this and it looks like we don't have that treatment in the UK sad 

• Posted

Asking again:  Do you start your day out with fruit juice?  How many grams of sugar do you ingest in a day, on average? 
    • Posted

No I don't and the only sugar I get is in my coffee every morning which is 2 spoons full

• Posted

I have an energy drink/coffee nearly every day. I was wondering if this could be a cause?
    • Posted

No other sugar throughout the day?  No cereal?  Chocolate?  Alcohol?  Snacks?
    • Posted

I gave up all sugar for three months and it didn't help at all

• Posted

Has anybody tried the Vitamin C remedy?? What do you do and does it work?
    • Posted

Is that where you put vitamin c with rose hips in your vigina?
  • Posted

Hi there it's pretty disturbing and depressing please write down what you believe your triggers are , this helps over come the issue in the future the easy part is fixing it short term the problem is maintaining a healthy balance . Things that trigger can be use of sex toys , type of sex smoking male semen and diet to name a few . I've just been exposed to my triggers after resolving ( fixing the over growth regulating ph and rebalancing good bacteria ) and after exposure to my triggers I'm fine 🙂 thank f**** had a bout a few weeks ago was fine for four days until I slept with my partner another two days of bs then I was clear and remained fine . 

I've written what I did on another post on here bv/sex/ and what's working 

I was going to resort to antibiodics but I knew my body just needed a few days to rebalance ( I've written how to do this on my post ) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.