wiifit idiot!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have a wiifit and have been using it for about a month and a half, i love it! today it offered me to change my goal and deadline but like an idiot i said i wanted to + 1 stone instead of - 1 stone and so now its telling me to work towards putting on weight!! i have been through all of the settings and cant seem to alter this - does anyone have a solution?

sparkles aka wiifit idiot!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Think you will have to do the days test again then you can alter it. If not will let you know next time I go on, most likely tomorrow. I did the same thing when I first got it. I only do 2 lbs at a time as it dosen't seem so much. Have you tried the Wii Active yet that is even better and you can use the wii board with it. I try to do both each day. Anyway when I am on it tomorrow will see how to do it.

Mandy

• Posted

Sorry can't help, had a try this morning, can only suggest when you get to your next goal date to change it then. I only put in 2 lbs for every 2 weeks so not so far to go.
  • Posted

unfortunately i set my goal as 2 months as it doesnt like you to loose too much too quickly *groan*

i am tempted to either delete my profile and start again or get something that weighs a stone and stand on the wiifit with it so it thinks i have achieved and then reset the goal!

• Posted

Agree, try the second option first if that doesn't work re start would be the easiest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.