Will not be posting on here anymore

Posted , 6 users are following.

After a lot of thought I have decided not to post on here anymore. The reason for this is that I feel I have no advice to give due to the fact that most posts are relatated to antidepressants. My experience over the last 32 years with ADs has been very negative hence I don't take them anymore. I have recently been posting negative things on here about ADs and feel that that's not the right thing to do as most people seem to do well with ADs and I'm worried that my comment could be harmful to someone and make them think they should also stop there meds. I think it's just best that I post on other forums for people like me that are medication resistant at least that way I won't offend anyone or give the wrong advice. I'm sorry to have to do this but I think it's the right thing to do. I will miss you all but don't think I'm of any help to anyone because of my views and experience with medication so I wish you all well and pray to God that you will all win your battle with this horrible illness xxx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michael, what a heartfelt and beautiful letter...I wish you well and I hope that life gets easier and happier for you...look after yourself, God bless you, thanks for your input xx sincerest best wishes to you, DEIRDRE xx
  • Posted

I have been off antidepressants now for 18 months after taking them for 30 years. I am doing well. I think with my experience I can still post here. 

Goodbye Michael.  All the best.  Take care.  Been nice knowing you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.