Wish I was dead. That's it folks nothing else. I will pray for it tonight and future nights.

Posted , 13 users are following.

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hypercat do you want your Life to end or just the life you are living now?
    • Posted

To deb87510

My notes below maybe of interest to you. 

To whom it may concern. 

I'm so sorry to read how you feel, I'm still struggling to understand how this site works but I suggest you read and research the following 

Ketamine There are many worldwide Universities announcing Ketamine stops within HOURS Suicide ideation and many D&A symptoms with very small doses. I'm hoping to be accepted by the University of New South Wales Aust. for Ketamine trials early next year. I'm new to this site and not computer savy but I'm willing to try and help anyone with Depression and Anxiety as I'm living with it and it's HELL. 

What country do you live in ?

Ketamine is said to be the biggest breakthrough in 50 years. 

I have been Reasearching USA, UK, Canada, Australia's and NZ universities and all have similar and favourable reports with more work to be done. 

Please see TIME magazine link below for Top  researcher's comments August 7 2017. 

Please research yourself

Regards Colin, Brisbane 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

I  just don't want to hurt anymore Deb.  I don't think it's to do with the life I live now but the person I am.  Unless I can change that then it isn't worth it for the pleasure I get out of it.  Life is ok I guess but I get the lows without the highs of it.  The rewards just aren't worth the pain.  I am alone and always will be.  After a lifetime of depression I am tired. 

• Posted

I feel how bad you are right now. I know it. Have been there. Drs messed me up with meds. Have you found nothing that helps, i need a reason to carry on right now as i just seem to get worse.  Can you say if its the anti deps that cause all this, what i dont understand is why they don't work.  Pushing on eventually becomes too hard.

• Posted

Hi Hypercat. I’ve been thinking about you and reading your posts. I hear what you say about having lived a lifetime of depression and being tired. I often feel that way. I can hardly describe the compassion I feel for you and the recognition I feel as your words reflect my experience. Even as I age I sometimes wonder why I even bother. You say you have no one to talk to. I live in the states and I have mental health insurance which helps pay for the cost of therapy. I see a therapist twice a month which does help. I also take certain antidepressant medication as well. Having a cat to love is a gift.  They can give one a reason to live. I’ll be thinking about you and wishing you well. 

• Posted

Thinking of you, hope you're feeling a little better this morning, sending my love xxx

• Posted

Thank you dondon.  How are you these days my friend? 

• Posted

This is about you, it's not often I see you wanting to give up? Come on now, you know I'm an idiot but you, you are a truly amazing lady that gives everything without asking for anything in return! But if you're struggling and now needing something in return then there're a lot! Of us here that are willing and want to help! You have to know what a special kinda person you are ? I know, you know I know how hard things can get but we also know that we need to try to listen to others first, I may have came across sometimes as being rude to you and that was never my Intention, we've know. Each other a long time so sometimes we say things each other doesn't like? That's life I guess? But whereas I'm an immature idiot you are a very wise and caring lady...always have been and always will be, it's inside you, you can't let it go. So now you need help? I know how hard this must be for you to ask for help. Please pm me If you want to talk? I'm sorry I've not been here so much for you xxxxx

• Posted

Dondons 

You are a nice person

Kind regards 

Colin, Brisbane

• Posted

Hey hypercat how are you today? We all care very much about you on here as you can see from all the responses that you have gotten. What can we do to help. Will you please say something to us to let us know how you are?  Prayers and hugs to you. You know that we are all here for you!!
  • Posted

Hey hypercat thinking about you!! How are you??  Any better? Tell me it is so! Diane
  • Posted

Sorry not to have come back in before folks but still too dispirited to want to say much.  Sorry as well not to reply to everyone individually as well. 

I always feel the same way as my post said but some days are more bearable than others so I don't feel it as strongly, but when something really upsets or stresses me (doesn't take much) I feel it much more keenly.

I am not saying I am going to commit suicide or even have a plan so wasn't asking for advice.  I was looking for empathy and the feeling that others care at least a little bit.  This does help me feel a bit better.  I still feel the same way but I do see a little light coming from all you lovely folk,  who despite your own problems,  took the time and trouble to reply to me.  As long as there is even a tiny light I will hang on. 

God bless you all.  xx

• Posted

Fed up stressed, having feelings of frustration?

It's not the best combination, but here's some inspiration...

Don't give in to the first temptation 

You could end up with more complications 

Free your mind from all expectations 

As you may not like the revelations 

Don't let your mind fool you by manipulation, trust your instincts, forget all hesitations

You are you with no duplications 

These feelings won't stay for the duration

So try to be patient, don't have any resignations, seek within to find your motivation, then make your own arrangements to reach your destination and eventually you'll find yourself complacent xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hypercat thanks for singing in! It's always nice when we can be a sign  of hope! You light up my world!! Diane💥

• Posted

Dear Hypercat, I’m glad you can feel the true care and compassion from your fellow sufferers. I have been thinking about doing something different and volunteering somewhere to get me off the sofa and interested in life again. After work I come home and lay down. It’s been going on for quite a while now.  The very thought of going to volunteer and engage with people makes me tired. But if nothing changes, nothing changes I guess. Take care Hypercat. I’ll be thinking of you and wishing you well. Sue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.