Withdrawal and extreme fatigue?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am inching closer and closer to 7.5mg [slowly] but today I woke up, despite getting a fair amount of sleep and I am so sluggish I can’t do anything. 

Is this normal for withdrawals? Naturally it’s causing anxiety because I’m not normally this sluggish at all. Is this something I should be expecting as I wean?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Ive noticed the more i taper down the more sluggish i am x
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, hope you’re keeping well. I was wondering what dose of the Mirt your on now and how long you’ve been tapering for.

I’m on 15 mg and thinking of tapering off

• Posted

I was on 45mg for about 6 months i tapered down to 30mg for 6 weeks now ive tapered again to 15mg since last saturday. Ive read all the horror storys but ive been absolutely fine so far ..... touch wood 🤞🤞

• Posted

How you getting on im tapering down too x
    • Posted

What dosage of Mirt  are you at now Kaz and have you had any withdrawals yet ?
    • Posted

Ive put on over 2 stone 🙈🙈

• Posted

I’m at 7.5mg now. Getting some weird dreams and some disrupted sleep.  I’ve put on a bit of weight as well. I don’t tend to eat much before 6 PM but then eat like a horse afterwards. Definitely caused by the Mirt.   Are you going to lower your dose anymore  ?
    • Posted

Yeah im going to cut in in half n go down to 7.5mg n hopefully still be ok just dont feel as if im losing the weight tho. But at the end of the day my mental health is much more important ive been doing ok tapering compared to some of the horror stories on here x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.