wobbly legs anyone?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

One of the worst symptoms for me as shown its ugly head today. Wobbly Legs! I can't stand the feeling of standing on shaky legs. all of the symptoms are frustrating but this is one of the worst for me. my symptoms as of late include, wonky head, fatigue, worsening sinuses, mild anxiety and irritability. I feel angry for no reason and just want to scream at the top of my lungs! I hate this! I'm going on my 4th year of this mess and really can't take anymore. it takes so much of our lives away and I'm wondering if we ever get it back! thank you for listening to my rant and I hope all of you are having a great day! hugs to all?

5 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susane,  I was shakey all week too.  Tried to be active and do a little yoga, I was so tired, dizzy and shaky ...I had to get a chair to lean on. I have no strength!  Now, I am laid up in bed with strep throat and head pressure.  Just had strep 2 months ago!  Rant on...this truly bites!  ☹️
  • Posted

Hi Susane - 

It is so funny you mention this.  My foot (primarily 3 small toes) feels week.  I can put weight on it but "woobly" is a good description.  It has been 3 days right at the start of my period.  It is almost like the feeling after pins and needles and your leg just feels heavy.  I talk myself out of thinking it is a mini-stroke, MS or some other terrible thing.  Of course I just say this to myself and in this forum.  My friends and family would think I am the worst hypochondriac if they could hear all of my little complaints.  

I suspect it is some hormonal shift that is upsetting the central nervous system causing weekness and dizziness   This too shall pass...I hope!

Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

it's just awful to feel like your legs can't hold you up. like I said, it is one of the worst symptoms for me. I have gotten used to the wobbly head because it's always with me but the limb weakness is so frustrating for me. thank you for validating the fact I'm not crazy! hugs

• Posted

Hi susane

Sorry about your wobbly legs, my equally wobbly legs send you their best! smile it's a real pain because it can make you feel actually unstable. I haven't found anything that resolves this one unfortunately, it just seems to come and go. I'm sorry you've had this for 4 years Suzanne, are you taking anything to help? Xx

• Posted

hi sassy,

I've been dealing with peri for going on 5 years now. the wobbly legs come and go but drive me crazy when I get them. I dont take anything and am going through this naturally. hope your wobbles go away soon also😉

• Posted

Hi Susanne, Oh my goodness your exactly my twin With these symptoms. My wobbly legs make me feel I’m walking on marshmallows and that they’ll give way any minute, my heads spinny and I feel I’m a second behind, my eyes feel their being pulled out my head which may be related to my sinus headaches I appear to have developed since peri in 2012.  I too have mild anxiety especially heath anxiety. The fatigue is just debilitating when iv so much to do. iv been in menopause since 2015. I went through

such an horrendous peri for 2 1/2 years solid then started to improve and get a bit of my life back then BAM iv felt so ill daily ever since March and I just want to cry. I went shopping with my husband today as had birthday presents to buy but could only manage four shops as the off balance and spinning head feeling was making me feel sick. I look at other women going about their daily business and feel envious I can’t be like that as this has gone on since 2012 . Your right it takes so much of our life away, I can’t go far on my own although I do work full time and believe me I don’t know how I get through it some days so dread going in every morning which is not helping me but maybe I’ll be worse at home feeling sorry for myself. 

Hope we we all feel better soon, sending you a comforting slightly off balance hug x

• Posted

Hi anxiousface!  We were chatting about this awful dizziness recently.  I have been doing research on Vestibular migraines.  They affect women mostly 40+. Can be brought on by hormonal changes, weather, etc.  My symptoms match to a tee.  I have to go to my dr next week and I am going to bring my info.  I have been on an AD for 3 months, it has not helped, which tells me it is not stemming from anxiety alone...in fact, it has made the fatigue, dizzy, unbalanced feeling worse, but I will drive because the AD makes you not worry so much.  I have started weaning off.  You can have the lingering symptoms whether or not your having a migraine attack.  Do you by chance get or have ever gotten migraines?  
    • Posted

Hello Lou that’s very interesting and yes I used to get regular migraines as a teenager then after having my son they tailed off.

please let me know what your Dr says 

many thanks for for your reply, 

• Posted

Hi Susane

Recently my legs are my newest symptom on my journey..... to a new beginning😉

I frequently (almost everyday now for about a month) have that feeling in my legs. It has progressed now to cramping that lasts for several days. Then back to wobbly/ weakness and then back to cramps. Also getting out of bed in the morning -of course after not sleeping, night sweats, racing heart, stomach issues etc...🙄--is the worst. I've feel 90. The pains in my lower back and legs is terrible. It gets better after I move around a little but oh my!!!!

I also stopped working out-----which is probably the worst thing to do - but between the body aches and fatigue I just cannot motivate myself! 

Keep telling myself I'll start again.

Hoping today is the day 🤞🏼

Anyway...... The wobbly feeling will go away hang in there everyone. So glad we're in this together to get through the real tough days!!💜💜

• Posted

hi rosemarie,

it's the worst isn't it?! yesterday my legs were normal, today my thighs and hips are killing me! I went shopping with my son on Thursday and I didnt think I would make because they hurt so bad, and on top of that they feel wobbly. I could deal much better if they just hurt and not weak also. it's so frustrating that I just want to scream! I am so thankful for this forum and you ladies because I can tell you all what is going on and you have either been there or are going through it now. I dont feel as crazy knowing I'm not alone. hugs to you all🙂

• Posted

Hi, Yes, I get the wobbly legs too !  I thought I was crazy.  I would be walking and then out of the blue it would feel like my legs were going to give out on me.  I mentioned it to my doctor who wanted to do an x ray to check for the structure of the legs. I also have the wonky heat feeling and a feeling of wonkiness in my heart.  I have increasing anxiety also 
  • Posted

Yes! Looking forward to better days.

I know they are on their way. Trying to stay positive and enjoying the hours/days that i feel a little like myself. 

Love & strength to all today!

• Posted

panick attacks Dizzy anxiety itchy back wobbly legs sinus fatigue  ...........

HATE THIS 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.