Woke up numb...?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, about 3 weeks ago I woke up with menstrual cramps so I took a Tylenol to ease the pain a bit. About an hour later my right leg was numb. The next day the numbness moved to the whole right side of my body. Now, the numbness comes and goes in my legs, feet, arms, hands and sometimes my upper spine. I seem to have a terrible ache and tingle sensation in the middle of my upper back and right shoulder blade. It is terrible at night wen I am trying to sleep, my back, neck, and shoulders just ache and tingle. The numbness is a cold burning feeling, and sometimes a tingle. It seems to especially tingle around my right knee cap. What could this be?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello

Go check on your Citalopram information sheet and see if this contrindication is listed.

If you are suffering Arthritis,?, or nerve damage in the spine, are you taking any other types of medication ?

If these feelings are persistent you need to call NHS HELPLINE on Tel111. You will at least need to talk to your GP, ask for an urgent appointment

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.