Wonder Herb

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi me again, I am not one for believing in all these natural remedies, but I can honestly say life, or should I say, my stomachs life is happier after finding milk thistle at the weekend. No pains, no rumbles, no nothing, just a calm pain free feeling, they really work, you have nothing to lose by trying. They have even helped by acid.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Interesting, where'd you get it, how did you take it and how long did it take to work?
  • Posted

Where did you find it? It sounds great. I also have Ibs don't know if it will work but worth a try.
  • Posted

Sorry for not coming back sooner, I brought it from a health shop as wanted to ask about it first, but all supermarkets and chemists sell it. I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening and the pain was gone in 3 days, poo (sorry) a bit paler but I think that it because they are a chalky sort of stuff. I was told not to get drops as they do not work as well as tablets. My stomach and my GERD problem feel so much better and medication halved, they may not work but I think anything is worth a try especially as they are not too expensive around £5 in supermarkets.
  • Posted

Hi there,

Is this herb actually called Wonder Herb? sorry if Im being daft, if not can you tell me what it is actually called?

• Posted

Hi Imran, no that was my word for it. It is called Milk Thistle and comes in tablets and drops, the tablets are best, you can by them in any supermarket, chemist or health shop. I have run out and can feel the old symptoms returning, so will definitely by more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.