Woo getting it staighter😂😂. 6 month update

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi All,

Thanks for all your advise and encouragement.

Extension now down from -12 post op to -6 at nearly 6 months.

Keeping going as determined to get to 0 by my 12 month check.!!!

I'm now beginning to feel the benefit and managing work with a few swollen days. Feeling the other knee a bit more now but exercising that too. It's going to.need doing but a few years behind the other one. Not saying every days good but so.mych better. Brother being investigated for cancer this week puts things in perspective.

My friends are saying I look 10 years younger ha ha they are good friends.

It's been and still is a haul but we will all hopefully get there.

Thank you all who answered my long essays and shared valuable info!

I some times wish a sledge hammer could straighten my knee but have refrained from that 😊😂😂

Happy weekend all x

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well done you gives us all hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel .
  • Posted

Glad you are doing so well! I too am 6mths post TKR and looking at my other knee within a year. Everyday the operated knee improves a little (sometimes there's a not so great knee day in there).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.