Words can not describe how I feel 😢

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have started a new medication feels like I have the world on my shoulders I have had depprisson for years and still don't understand why i cry alot get angry panic worry you name it I do it for what reason I don't no... I am new to this so I am sorry if I go on..

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Rachel,

You don't say what meds you are on and how long you have been on them. These could be normal side effect symptoms. Even if they are unrelated to the meds what you are describing is sadly all too common among those of us unfortunate enough to  suffer from depression. The good news is that you are talking to us and there will be many encouraging words coming your way from this forum. They will help

• Posted

I wasn't aware I was not allowed to say what medication I am on sorry. X

• Posted

What medication? How long have you been on it?

They do take time to work...keep venting here..and maybe we can help.

• Posted

I was on citalopram for 2 years now i am in sertraline 50mg. I have good and bad days thank you for your reply.
  • Posted

yes me too having been feeling like you i feel like im alone too which i do have two boys but they dont understand how i feel. im tring to see my therispist but no one calls me back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.