Work and Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey Guys-

?I'm home from my first day at work. A little stressful with so much to do but my anxiety was manageable. I was very focused on what I needed to do.

?As for my ex, she was working today too to help me out. It was fine. We did talk a little bit. I guess our friendship is going to take one day at a time. She did express to me that she too is having difficulty adjusting. But we care for each other and we care about the kids. So that's the important part.

?I just want to thank you all for your well wishes and warm thoughts. I'm still sad and struggling but tomorrow is a new day. I guess it will get easier as the days go by.

You guys here are a blessing and I'm truly thankful.

?I hope tomorrow will be just as good. I'm optimistic. Can't wait to hear from you.

?Take care!!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I feel like we should be having a celebration!! You did today wonderfully well. When tomorrow comes, it will be today and you can do it again. Hooray for you Tip, and thank you so much for letting us know. I know a lot of people will be smiling when they read this...just as I am.biggrin

• Posted

Thank you cia! I appreciate the celebration. Now that I've settled, I'm a tad anxious. Been on the forum offering my feedback to people. This definitely helps with my anxiety knowing that all of you are out there.

?You guys have been my rock and I'm truly thankful. smile

• Posted

I'm so glad that you are here offering feedback. We all came here for help and now are able to help...and of course get more help when we need it.

Well, the celebration certainly won't be champagne (never liked it anyway) but it will be a bowl of homemade potato and leek soup which I love and am going to heat up right now. Yummy. Hugs to you Tip

• Posted

Do you or did you just get anxiety from work? Or did you get it say at home?

• Posted

That's amazing!!!

If ur ever having a bad day again just remember that u got through the first day back after so long of worrying abut that first day.

It will take time with ur ex but ur both prepared to work at it and be friends

Sending u hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.