Worried 😞

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys, I haven't been on this site for a while

Because I was actually doing good, Thank God but recently I've been starting to feel weird again. Like right now. Due to final exam in college I've been sorta stressed lately so I have a lot on my mind. But out of no where I felt this pressure in my head and I have this lump feeling in my throat which makes me feel like I'm not able to breathe properly. It's so scary and it makes me really worried I just wanna know if you guys think it's just stress and anxiety because it came out of no where for me and I need reassurancerolleyes

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get the lump in my throat too and my friend got it and the dr told her it was anxiety.... Where is the pressure in your head? I get it too mostly the back and by my temples but dentist said its wisdom teeth
    • Posted

I get the lump once in a while it's so weird & the pressure feels like it's everywhere in my head but it's a on and off thing right now I don't have it but I do have this lump feelings rolleyes
  • Posted

Hey woah Im the same I've been off the site for a while because I had started to feel better them all of a sudden I started to feel bad again with head sensations and pressure ong other words things happening all over again , ugh I can't stand , you'll be okay though it will pass.like it did the first time
    • Posted

How long does this this usually last for u guys? I feel like I go through phases that will last for weeks and then I'll be fine for like a month and then something else will make me non stop worry and I'll have anxiety attacks about it
    • Posted

There isn't any time limit , when ever the body and mind decide to calm , I can't stand going through this
    • Posted

Me too I feel like just in the last couple of days it's taken over my life I'm so miserable
    • Posted

Yeah you're right! I just hate that we think we're getting better but then out of no where it just hits you and you're at square one again.
    • Posted

At first I dealt with my anxiety for like 4 months straight and then after that it subsided and comes back ever so often.
    • Posted

Omg I hope I don't have to go through with this much longer
    • Posted

It makes me extremely sad when I think its gone , and its a possibility I may be getting back to normal this it shows up out of nowhere and breaks me down once again
    • Posted

Yes when does.it end , anxiety is super scary , and the hardest thing is too not let it scare us but that's the cure , but its so so hard
    • Posted

I hope.it goes away and leves me alone , iv been dealing with this off and on for over 6 months with about a 2-3 week break in between , very exhausting and depressing anxiety is , I can't take it , its debilitating.
  • Posted

I'm going through the same thing. I posted like a week ago I think about all the aniexty and panic attacks I'm having. I believe it's definitely stress. I've been stressing at work and home and it's making me get into a depressed funk. I'm worrying about everything and as soon I get a weird feeling in my head or chest the aniexty starts and I go into a vicious circle. Everyone is right, it does pass, it's just your mind will play tricks on you. You'll pull through like we all do!
    • Posted

It's just crazy how stress can make us feel so bad rolleyes but thank you!
    • Posted

That's exactly my life right now I was doing so good then I got back to work and all the stress started to build up once.again and it came into my home life as well , now I'm back feeling scary and anxious at my head sensations and body sensations thrynall scare me into a anxiety attack , its even messing with my sleep again and that really.makes.it worse

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.