Worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm new to the group and wondered if anyone shared my symptoms I frequently get pressure and pain behind my sternum worse after I eat or drink this is pretty much everyday now and sometimes bad acid I've always gotta t a sour taste in my mouth any ideas

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

probably just GERD symptoms. You should start taking antacids and see if you improve, if not then endoscopy procedure..
    • Posted

I had a endoscopy couple years ago all was ok then? Have taken nexium today will see if helps over next few days
    • Posted

If nexium does not resolve things then go for another endoscopy. Couple of years ago is a long time. Your gut can change in months...
    • Posted

Yes I will have to see my gp but f it doesn't so he can refer me too hospital

• Posted

Hey kelly,

I get this and I think it's gas! I'm looking at ways to resolve the gas issues but it's truly miserable and so uncomfortable to deal with. It really puts me off eating when it's bad too. Hope you get some relief soon. Antacids don't always help, I don't want to be negative but they don't do much for my indigestion, they just help with heartburn.

• Posted

Hi can you describe how you feel for me does this happen everyday do certain things make it worse?do you avoid certain things sorry for all the questions x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.