Worried about hiv

Posted , 3 users are following.

about 10 days ago i had anal sex with a guy. he put in raw for about 15 secs then i got nervous so we went to using a condom. he didnt cum in between those 15 secs but i still get very nervous about this stuff! Do you think theres a chance i could gave gotten hiv? ( i dont know if hes positive or not)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

definitely worth getting tested! try not to worry too much in the meantime. You could get a rapid test now to calm your nerves and a full blood test after 90 days

• Posted

You did put put yourself at a need for HIV testing. You could get a test at 28 days from the date of your exposure, at that point your result will be very indicative and highly unlikely to change further, a conclusive can be attained at 6 weeks from the date of exposure.

Always use condoms consistently and correctly to stay away from HIV.

• Posted

The aforementioned test is IV Gen HIV test also known as DUO test for the specified timeline.

• Posted

i just get very bad anxiety when i have sex with someone and i worry about every little thing. LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.