Worried again

Posted , 4 users are following.

Oky soo my Girfriend's father s

got ill , vomiting nuasua , stomach pain , fever , dizziness , and headaches , and weakness , and my girlfriend got the same bug aswell , her mother also started feeling sick , so from sunday I started feeling nuasua and my stomach was bad on monday , felt tired and weak aswell , but monday I hit my head pretty hard against a pole , I dont know if its symtoms of concussion or bleeding in head or something bad , cuase Im still ill , gor headaches and pressure headaches , my it occured 62 hours ago , Am I oky cuase im worried but is difficult to say if its my head or just yhe illness and anxiety

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jacques,

There is something called 'delayed concussion' which can happen later after the event.

Concussion can be something or nothing but it's always best to get checked out at doctors to be sure.

Anxiety throws our 'reality' out of kilta and our thoughts often are different at different times of the day or when our anxiety is at its worst.

For peace of mind see your GP

Peace 😃

• Posted

Hey hun, you've probably just caught the same bug. It's so contagious that, that's probably all it is. Try not to over-think this or worry too much. Get plenty of rest and fluids. Donna xxx

• Posted

hallo its just frustrating , cuase is it a concussion , is it hte bug or is it just my anxiety , I have bad health anxiety , and I get terifying symtoms from it , but like I said it was now around 64 hours ago that I hit my head , i only have headaches and pressure headaches , and sometimes pain in eyes , so I thonk its just the bug and my anxiety , the bad thing is I cant go to mt gp cuase dont have the money or time at the moment

• Posted

hi!! i suffer with health anxiety also and just went through this. I whacked my forehead really hard on a dryer door and I freaked. had all the symptoms of brain bleed. but the er doc reassured me, the danger zone is 48 to 72 hours along with NO neurological symptoms. check to see if your eyes dilate. hope this helps and saves you from your concern

• Posted

so its been 86 hours now that when I hit my head , I dont have slurred speech , or concentrating problems , I reply to questions easy , and walk fine , sometims Im a little dizzy ,not that much , bu5 i do get headaches and tension headaches from it , and i have still weird feeling under my left eye , now its making me panic a little bit , I think my anxiety is just making it worse than it actualy is , can this be a brain bleed or am I fine ? is it just a concussion , cuase like I said I function normally but do get headaches and littlw dizzy , and have a weird feeling in my eye

• Posted

Im not a doctor but I think your fine. I have suffered 2 concussions in a matter of 2 months and was super freaked, went to the doctor a few times and what I am telling you, is what they told me. you probably have a concussion. If it was a bleed... you wouldn't be able to even type your post. Also, flash a light in each eye and if they immediately diolate small, then your brain function is perfect!! trust me!! it was my obsession for 2 months!

• Posted

my headaches arent that bad like I said and i do get pressure head aches , and slight dizziness , and this weird feeling under my eye , other from that nothing else realy , sometimes i get this rush in head , but like I said I thonk my anxiety is making me think its worse than it is

• Posted

and my eyes feel tired and heavy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.