Worried and scared

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone worry about actually falling with all this dizziness and being unstable I'm constantly worrying and my anxiety raises my bp

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've had the awful dizziness for approx 10 years on and off and no longer feel confident to stand in a queue because of it ! So I understand how you feel, you have my sympathy x

• Posted

I had it bad last night I was going to go out for a walk but the room was spinning so I just lay down instead it's awful and often accompanied with nausea.

• Posted

Yes!  I have young grandchildren with me every weekend and I dread doing things on my own with them simply because i am fearful that I might pass out at times.  It is not fun
  • Posted

I have had this and have had it time to time. If I think about it I don't want to go anywhere alone...My anxiety makes it worse. But..I went to Cosco yesterday alone...it's been a long time. I was fine..Thank Goodness. Try to relax the best you can...worse with anxiety.. sad

• Posted

Yes...  It makes me wait to stay home more often.  I have lost my balance and fallen a few times..  Luckily I just got back up and carried on.  I'm very cautious around stairs!!

• Posted

I have had dizziness with blurred vision. Yes frightening. Especially when out of the house. Grabbing onto something close, and taking some deep breaths seem to help with the dizziness and anxiety. Helps my spells to pass quickly. Good luck to all of the ladies out there. We're in this together!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.