worried mom

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi

can anyone help me,i have a 17 year old son which i thought was very happy and enjoying life.to my sadness broke down to me,shaking ,sweating saying he has been feeling like this for a while,worse in crowds of people eg(college,cinema, town)feeling that eceyone is stareing at him when they laugh he thinks they are laughing at him,which has start making him stare at them back,making him have panic attacks,sending him parranoid,the last few months  i have noticed he keeps choking on food and even liquids he was put on some tablets for acid reflux not sure if this is all connected,he said he has been feeling like this for a few years but got really worse the last few  months which is really worrying him.but he doesnt want to go to his gp,does he need hepl i dont know what to do im afraid it will just get worse

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lisa,

I truly understand what your son is going through, and have a lot of experience with this. Please contact me on _____. It is my personal email address, and I work in a clinic @ portobello road. I can give you free advice, I really don’t mind smile I myself even have suffered this, as I went through a traumatic event. It could be something is really worrying him deep down, and then from adrenalin of his body, he is constantly receiving all these horrid symptoms. We need to vanquish them, its a very hard process, and he will need lots of love, support & understanding. But there is a way out of it, I could do it, and so can he. He is young and strong. I wish you all the best! 

Patient Moderator Note: I have removed an e-mail address from this reply as it is the policy of patient.info to not publish these within the forums. Please refrain from distributing this information. If any user is interested in this removed information they should contact the author via the Private Messaging system requesting such. Thank you for your cooperation.

patient.info/forums/discuss/private-messages-226361

Patient Moderator Reminds: You provide / exchange personal information at your own risk.

• Posted

Thank you for your kind words

i have got my son an appointment tomorrow so hopefully first step to recovery thanks again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.