worry.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer with health anxiety anyway so my anxiety is sky high because i am getting a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound next week because of erratic periods and twinges in my left ovary area now and then.My minds working overtime now and every little ache fills me with dread that its something bad and it's spread. My hormones are abnormal too but they didn't even tell me which ones or offer any advice.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Please don't worry I suffer severe health anxiety too it's awful isn't it !! However I try to feel positive I then worry.i stared off d
    • Posted

With ultrasounds and it lead to an mri and endometriosis has shown everywhere for my aches and pains and I'm 49 and Never knew I had it !!! Health anxiety is awful isn't it xx
  • Posted

Ah Dianne my heart goes out to you. It's terrible if you are that way inclined .Please know I are not alone with your worry we are all the same .I have been helped listening to positive hypnotic apps . They tap into your subconscious and it's stopped my mind going to those terrible places we worrier go to .I am sure it will be fine and it's a routine check up. Take care ok .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.