Worrying

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I've had this sore  throat and Gullet for weeks I'm having camera put down this week I'm so worried it mite be cancer I can't eat anything without acid popping up and it makes this soreness worse have any of you had th same symptoms that have lasted this long and I really don't now if I should choose th sedation or the throat spray help  

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Gillian I suffered with acid for a very long time but never went to the doctor up until three mths ago. I did the throat spray but it was like ABC quite easy felt just a little discomfort. I think everyone has a different experience so don't worry too much.I have sore throat and acid popping up too,on meds and trying to follow the diet. Try to relax,let me know how it goes. God will be with you.

• Posted

Hi buck girl I've had it done I chose the thrist spray and sedation they could only do so far down apparently I pulled the scope out I have no recollection of this they told me my body went into panic do I've got to have a barium meal to check lower down I asked if they could see anything sinister they said no do thsts good to know I will be glad when I get my appointment for barium to come 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.