Worse before there period

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiya does anybody's anxiety get 100x worsw right before there period sorry to ask this question I have noticed my anxiety symptoms are a lot worse this week that's all how do u feel??

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes this is my struggle every month about a week before.my period and while its on my anxiety is through the roof , all kinds of weird sensations and symptoms come full.force
    • Posted

Aw man all kinds of sensations such as , tension headache, weird head pains and tingling scalp sensations , chest heaviness , muscles tenseness around my neck ,head, shoulders , numbness in some places , sharp pain near my temples when I move a certain way. the list goes on and on
    • Posted

Makes me feel abit at ease as that's how I feel to so knowing I'm not alone it's awful isn't it I hate it me the Dr told me its al down to hormones what is women have to go through aye,,,do you take any medication for your anxiety?? Do u suffer panick attacks

• Posted

Yes I do suffer from panic attacks as well not too much like before but I still do have them
    • Posted

Yes I'd been prescribed meds from my Dr for.anxiety and.panic disorder but I don't take the meds I'm too scared to

• Posted

Did you used to be worse like have you learnt to cope with panick attacks?? Sorry for mithering I just keep asking myself will I ever cope with panick attacks and anxiety
    • Posted

Yes this past winter things were a lot worse actually , panic attacks daily , couldn't sleep at all, major major anxiety which caused depression as well. I don't think we ever get use to anxiety or panic attacks because each time its something new which makes it scarier than the last . its a rough road but it can get easier to just deal with

• Posted

Do u not worry incase it's something worse or have you learnt to accept its anxiety I still think mines something else I don't kno what but I keep thinking how can anxiety cause all these symptoms and make you think the way it does it's strange isn't it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.