Worse Experience Ever.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I've recently got better from being sick from a really bad sore throats, but since then I haven't felt like "me". I did some research and everything I'm feeling seems to connect with Health Anxiety. Like I feel sick to my stomach but that's because I keep addressing that I am so I start feeling like I am. Like, burping, feeling bloated and a heavy stomach. Last night I experienced lack of sleep, I was so tired but my body wouldn't let me rest and I just panicked and started crying but nothing like this has happened to me before. Today I haven't ate just fluids. I fear to to vomit and be sick bc I "think" I am sick so then I feel sick. I really don't know what to do, has anyone experienced this before and can help me or suggest me something's that can help please.

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you are completely fine and completely healthy keep this in your mind, just keep doing the things you normally do, believe me day by day you will feel much better smile 

• Posted

Thank you so much I needed to hear this. I'm trying not to go to the doctor because I tend to go for any little thing that feels different and I seem to always be okay. But mentally I feel sick and I know me just going over and over again won't change results thank you again 😊

• Posted

You are recovering from a nasty bug that has been making the rounds, even up here so please do not worry, you are looking for health problems that are not there, all part of your Anxiety

You will be better soon

Merry Christmas

BOB

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.