Worsening anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Today is the worst ever.  Miserable headache and chest feels weird.  On top of that exhaustion.  Need to speak to somebody.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

You ok I have a weird feeling in my head I have health anxiety and mild depression I feel as there is somthing wrong with my brain but there aint obviously lol I wouldent be talking now lol 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I just had a anxiety attack in pc world had like a stitch feeling in my chest and of course you start to panic but you gotta tell yourself these feelings cant kill or hurt you and will pass! You just gotta think positive when in a attack
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Talk away i will help if i can,i suffer from acute anxiety, i have having a good time at the moment but am only to aware of how quickly this can change.

I have every empathy with you as i think i have had every anxiety symtom going and some days have been almost unbearable. But i am still here as you will be these symtoms are harmless but only to real when they are happening. Am here if you need a chat xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Im feeling like there is something wrong with my brain first was my heart stomach ulcers now my head iv had the brain 1 before but nowt like this was over within a few days but now its there constant no headache just a weird feeling  
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i can completey understand were you are all comming from ive been experiencing these attacks since i was 16 and still suffer from them went to my gp and got prescribed medication been on it 15 days now can see some change but still anxious and it does be scarey and intfere with your whole life
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up