worst case of Phimosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey

i can't retract over my glans or even see it and i went to two doctors and said i need to get circumcision. so i googled online and found i can fix it by simply exercises which i can do at least before i think about the operation.  i don't wanna get any rings or anything at least before i see my glans and shaft before using them. so here's my dilemma guys. what i have read here and over the past week that if i have yeast infection or fungal on penis steroid creams can make it worse?!!?! so should i just simply use my fingers at least to make sure i don't suffer from any?!

thank you guys , help me out please, the doctors at my area are jackasses and ask for tons of money

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Since you would generally need a doctor for the steroid creams, you might as well skip them for now since it doesn't sound like the doctors have been helpful. I would just start with your fingers as that is the simplest and easiest. If you haven't already found them therewindow.post_1489449090760_38 = function(win,msg){

win.postMessage(msg,"*"wink;

}are at least a few blogs by men that have successfully self treated phimosis or reach out to the foreskin restoration community as the principals of expanding the skin are similar.

• Posted

Steroid creams are used to treat balanitis / yeast infections, so I wouldn't be worried about them causing one.

Most cases of phimosis can be fixed by stretching or steroid creams, but some require surgery, which can be preputioplasty or circumcision.  If you can't see any of your glans at all, then you will probably need surgery to fix it, though some men choose to live with phimosis.  Personally, I wouldn't live with phimosis, and I'd have sugery if necessary, both for health and sexual enjoyment reasons.  American doctors seem to be quick to suggest circumcision, but it's a last resort for European doctors.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you're in America, you can google "foreskin-friendly doctors" to get another opinion.  If one of them suggests surgery, then you probably need surgery.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

To help anyone here tell you how bad your phimosisis is, this should help you add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

?If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

These links will tell you more about phimosis:

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=phimosis

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.