Worst symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi everyone was just wondering what's the worst physical symptoms you have had just to put my mind a rest I have felt really ill today like I am dieing and that's no joke like I'm terminally Ill please I would like to hear yours thanks 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

My heart beats fast i feel a cold sensation trought body i feel weak i feel dizzy im scared of death and a lot of more just remember you are not alone in the hell of aniexity
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply I no have suffered with this for about 5 years now horrible that's I I can say 
    • Posted

Crap ain't it what going on with you hop ur ok 
    • Posted

yes its hell its horrible but im learning to accept it
  • Posted

I hate all my many symtoms but I especially HATE when my whole body feels weak and I lose my apetite. I also hate all the weird body aches n pains.

Today has been a sh*tty day for me.

• Posted

yeah i get body aches and pains and that is the worst symptoms for me it just sends my anxiety sky high they are really painful also get really dizzy like gunna drop dead and yet there's no cure don't no wot to do hope ur ok though 
  • Posted

I've had them all! Thought numerous times I was dying. Thought my heart was stopping. Thought everything was wrong with me. Thought my next breath would be my last. Scared to death. Anxiety is so ridiculously mean.
  • Posted

Also feeling like you can't breathe and your throat is gonna close ;(
  • Posted

Guys, we are not alone, look at this website and all over the internet. We all have the same symptoms. Its easy to be afraid because its us that feel it, our very selves (we individualise ourselves - makes it a very lonely place), But  we all share the worry as everyone else. We will have shi*ty periods and not so bad periods. I say hats off to us all for sticking in there and enduring which in my opinion is a condition worse than death (as we fear death ultimately without the release) nothing worse can happen to us. Its crazy isnt it, in the midst of anxiety, we fear death and it never comes each time over again. one day it will come to us all, but for now we will plod on. Thats one of the realisations that helped me. We are all part of the same suffering, death comes to us all. Thats what we have in common. Its terrifying to admit this at first, but that acceptance really will reduce the fear. Keep spreading your stories/experiences. Try to love yourselves

Tom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.