Would really love some advice and support here

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I have anxiety super bad and sometimes it seems to go away through the day when i am like buisy and thinking of other things. and have friends and family around. it seems that as if i were to try to sit by myself and say.... watch a movie or something if i dont have something else i am doing i am thinking of my anxiety. sometimes so bad i get my heart racing. I know alot of it has to do with my hormons cuz i am 14. Also i am normally a kinda like lazy person who pretty much stayes at home. well lately i have been doing more and going with my boyfriend and his family more places. I just want to go back to the way i was like  i used to have anxiety but not this bad. it has gotten worse within the past like month. now my head is constently spinning with anxiety thoughts and it is even hard to sleep at night most of the time. Other then saying a doctor does anyone have any advice PLEASE?????????

1 like, 21 replies

Report / Delete

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Self talk hunnie I have had anxiety since I was really tiny im now 23 with a family of my own and these past years it has become constant before it was manageable there is YouTube videos woth people talking about there anxiety experience ect I think that helps too also when you feel a bad thought coming or a symtoms try to do something you enjoy like drawing ect and focus that drawing on happy things or even getting your emotion out it helped a lot for me but everybody is diffrent I get a lot of advice what worked for others but not myself also Writting down your symtoms /times you feel anxiouse to see if anything is causing it xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Most of the time i just want to be 6 again and curl up in my moms arms with no worries. knowing i can't have no worries makes me want to cry. not even no worries just i see people all the time and they dont have anxiety and it is like y cant i go back to that????? i feel like becoming a blob on my bed and crying the rest of my life if i can't get this figured out. i feel like a big baby for saying that. i must sound like one too
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

how do i cope? how do i find reason to live with it??? like i dont want to die or anything i just want to back to at least semi-normal

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Bless you .no you don't sound like a baby one thing is anxoety makes you very emotional have you been diagnoised woth anxiety/depression ?

I feel like that sometimes want to go back to no worries everything was so eaSt and feel there's no way back ... There is a way back does your parents know about your problems ? Any friends that you could talk to to help you through it ? ...your at a age where your hormones will be playing up too I remember been a teen and been a emotional wreck sometimes lol I think you need to take a deep breath and do something what you used to do when you was happy xxx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks so much i am starting to feel better. i used to have attacks like 3 times a week. like last month i was having 3 anxiety attacks a day. i think i am starting to maby,hopefully,possibly get over it lol. i hav not been diagnoised with either of them but ik i have anxiety and my mother,sister,grandmother all have it and so did my great grandmother. The more i get back into my routien here at home and reaolize i can like go from always at home to always gone in a day lol. i have to go for a night here and there cuz as much as i hate to admit it i am still a lil mommas girl at heart and i HATE when we r in a fight or anything. Do you think some of it could be my sleeping is messed up. and i think all this could be a lot to do with hormons and i dont want to get weired but i need answeres abd to get this out there and u are obveosly a more experienced woman. i said i love my mom not i can comfortably talk to her about these things lol. i normally have my period every month at like middle of last month it starts and goes for 6 or 7 days. i missed like 2 which i was told is normal cuz i am still so young. could all these mood swings and weired sleeping and wanting to cry 2 seconds after laughing my butt off and wanting to be a lil girl in my moms arms again be something just as simpol as hormons??? like sometimes i have moodswings and weired sleeping so bad i get a head ache and also i feel like crying so randomly.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks so much i am starting to feel better. i used to have attacks like 3 times a week. like last month i was having 3 anxiety attacks a day. i think i am starting to maby,hopefully,possibly get over it lol. i hav not been diagnoised with either of them but ik i have anxiety and my mother,sister,grandmother all have it and so did my great grandmother. The more i get back into my routien here at home and reaolize i can like go from always at home to always gone in a day lol. i have to go for a night here and there cuz as much as i hate to admit it i am still a lil mommas girl at heart and i HATE when we r in a fight or anything. Do you think some of it could be my sleeping is messed up. and i think all this could be a lot to do with hormons and i dont want to get weired but i need answeres abd to get this out there and u are obveosly a more experienced woman. i said i love my mom not i can comfortably talk to her about these things lol. i normally have my period every month at like middle of last month it starts and goes for 6 or 7 days. i missed like 2 which i was told is normal cuz i am still so young. could all these mood swings and weired sleeping and wanting to cry 2 seconds after laughing my butt off and wanting to be a lil girl in my moms arms again be something just as simpol as hormons??? like sometimes i have moodswings and weired sleeping so bad i get a head ache and also i feel like crying so randomly.

i feel like i never want to do anything but play games,watch t.v,sleep,and just hang out with friends doing nothing but watching t.v and playing games. could this all be getting older and hormons? even the sleepy/lazyness???????

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i am so sorry i am writing things more and faster then you can read the messages lol..... but i left one thing out. when i DO want to eat it is ONLY what i want to eat. and mostly that isnt what is being made. like i have to talk myself into eating because i get sick if i dont. it is getting better the more i go through all this but i figured i would throw it in there... Thanks again for talking with me it means SOOOO much more then you think

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It could definitely be hormones but that is also normal I still have messed up menstrual cycles niw headaches are caused by them and also stress you can also miss periods from stress and emotion it is all so normal I hate saying this I used to sleep in my mums bed until I was 14 ! I would have panic attacks be scared and need reassurance she was there to look after me they is nothing wrong with been a mummy's girl you are perfectly normal when you get a panic attack try self talking like I have been here before I know exactly what's coming next ect try to remember it h's all happened before and gradually they will calm down xxx
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there, try not to panic about having these anxiety attacks because we all have moments where we feel that were under pressure and feel panicky. I suffered with them for years but I've found as I've got older and more confident that I don't have them and I started meditation and this seemed to help me no end. There's loads to choose from and you don't have to sit with your legs crossed etc to meditate, u can do it anytime that convent in the bath or in bed etc. learning to breath helped me and it's also helped me with health issues and relaxing as a whole. If you want any info pls feel free to ask.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

stephx, if u r still on here what i am mainly getting at is.... do u think it will go away? i want to enjoy life and i wonder if it will go away when i get on my own. my moms wears off on my cuz she has anxiety HORRIBLY
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi again, if you'd like me to send over info of different ones if be happy to. Have you got an email address if possible? Be better it sent to that as I find using this website sometimes I write something and then I accidentally click one of the adds and loose everything lol. Very frustrating. I just did it a minute ago. Anyway if I can help I will no trouble. Throughout the meditation you'll be guided in and when to breath etc. it really helps. You have to really focus your mind on what there telling you to do and give it a chance. These things take a little time, but you'll notice improvements straight away with some things.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

That's fine, if you either private message it over or on here I'll send over all information I have and use. I hope it's helpful to you and good luck with everything. Keep positive 😀
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up