would someone pm me about anxiety symptoms?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Would someone tell M if they experience the same anxiety symptoms ask? My mouth gets dry, I feel jittery, my chest hurts, its hard to sleep. And it can they symptoms last for hours. Sometimes I feel like I am dying. Please help with answers! Thanks

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Indeed anxiety at its worst. Not fun to have or to try and cope with. Unfortunately symptons come and then go when they want to go. I know this sounds daft but my problem is when i feel these i tend to hyperventilate and then everything else goes from there. Try relaxing music. Be kind to oneself. My own personal symptons tend to vary some lasting minutes and at there worst hours. As ive mentioned if i get on top of them from the onset and try to make sure they do not ruin my time. I tend to struggle with the positive attitude and motivation buy gradually learning. I also put the tv on and try watching comedies i kniw it can be troublesome to pay attention but even just for background noise. Laughing out loud or even a fale laugh gives me momentary release. It is all about staying as positive as you can. If you have anymore queries dont be afraid of giving me a shout im new to this but suffer the same. Time to help others.
  • Posted

Yes love it is anxiety. I'm sorry and yes it sucks!!!!! Myne also lasts hours when I have my attacks. Most people or things that you read will tell you that it only last 5-15 mins but that's a lie! I have issues for hours at a time, not just a few min. I hope you get well soon. I hope we all get well soon
  • Posted

Oh yeah. I have anxiety and panic all day long, for days at a time. It's absolutely horrible. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. sad
    • Posted

Well thank you all for the info. I'm really glad I found this website. I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced this crap! Its nice to talk to people who know what I'm going through. I hope you all get well and maybe we can find good ways to cope and get over it!😊
  • Posted

headaches, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, sweating, chest pain, fear of going crazy, fear of losing control, lack of air, bad sleep quality. This is just a small list, at least for me, anxiety is such a complex thing, always changing the symptoms. Many people say that panic attacks lasts 30 min max, well that s a standard thing i guess, cause with me it can last hours before i calm down. so, i m here for you brother. we are both in the club.
    • Posted

I've had them almost constant for days, how about you?
    • Posted

No. Just sing last night. I felt fine then got restless and didn't sleep well. I noticed that when I'm tired it gets worse.
    • Posted

Me too, 3 days in a row, headaches, waking up at 4 in the morning sweating, heart pounding, i can't eat properly due to the way i'm feeling.
  • Posted

Hi symptoms of anxiety are feeling tearful, jittery,sick,headaches,heart palpation s,several aches and pains. But you can seek help through health food shop eg kalms,rescue remedy! Have time to your self to chill out! Reflexology or a massage! Breathing exercises very important! You will not die from anxiety. Write down on a sheet of paper what the causes are for you. Keep positive! Regards Amanda
  • Posted

It's anxiety, unfortunately *sigh* your mouth can be getting dry from dehydration (which happened to me yesterday while having an attack) I got a gatorade once I was able to get myself together, taking deep breaths help, in thru ur nose, out thru ur mouth....it'll get better, we are all here going thru it and we're here for u dear. Relax.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.