Would this be considered Genital warts or something else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Doesn't itch or anything, and haven't had sex in 3 months...what might this be? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Depends on what it looks like. They can be asymptomatic too. I would go to the dr and get checked just cuz you havent had sex in 3 months doesnt mean it cant be warts because they can stay dormant and randomly outbreak.
    • Posted

I've looked at many pictures and it looks like genital warts to me. And I've read up on it that it'll eventually go away on its own without treatment. 

• Posted

Im sorry! Just remember to always wear condoms whenever you have sex because they spread easily. So i would go to.the doc just to confirm it. I mean even if you dont get treatment its always good to get it checked out. Because they can go away on their own or spread more depends if the virus is active

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.