Wrinkly penis head with red rash/dots

Posted , 5 users are following.

About 3 weeks ago I had some rough sex with someone and ever since that encounter the head of my penis has been looking very wrinkly with what looks like a red rash and small red dots when I stretch/pull the tip of my penis (not bumps)! I also got a lot of white oral thrush on my tongue which recently started going away the same time all this started.

I've gotten tested for all the STD's about 2 weeks ago & everything came back negative.

In the meantime, I've been doing everything below:

• Drying the tip of my penis with toilet paper after urinating
  • Using salt water to clean it & baby shampoo, avoiding soap
  • Using clotrimazole cream & other anti-fungal creams

I've also noticed it's much more difficult for me to get an erection then it was before.

Could this be a yeast infection or balanitis or something else?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Same thing for me and lots of others on here, i'm just over a year in and still no answer sorry. I found out in this process I have HSV1 but no idea if this caused it? were you tested for herpes? I'm not saying you have it just trying to see any trends. Where you based?

• Posted

Have you seen any urologist or dermatologists? I'm about to go next week for my first time.

My doctor ran the entire STD panel & said I'm negative for everything. Do others say it's genital herpes?

I'm located in Florida, USA. How about you?

• Posted

if you could update what the urologist says that would be helful man , i have the same issue, have you used any steroid creams yet?

• Posted

I'm UK based. No answer really, apparently i have HSV1 but never had anything until this flared up. You are probably fine, it just looks similar to mine so trying to make a connection. I have seen a urologist a GUM docs and nothing confirmed. Good luck a d keep us updated.

• Posted

Yes, I've tried Hydrocortisone Cream for 2-3 days, didn't really help.

I've been using Lotrimin AF Antifungal for about 4-5 days & it's been helping a lot. The redness went away.

I've never suffered from such ED in my life, are you having erectile dysfunction issues?

• Posted

Sounds good, I have HSV1 for 100%. I get cold sores once per year, I have since I was little (even before having sex with anyone).

I've never suffered from such ED in my life, are you having erectile dysfunction issues?

• Posted

yeah to a certain extent its more that it doesnt feel right down there. Havent got a clue but since that night it has all changed. You could have been unlucky and got hsv2 aswell, just speculating.

• Posted

Hm, maybe.. but I didn't have any outbreaks with herpes, usually those happen within the first 2-12 days, no?

It's been close to 1 month at this point .

• Posted

If your hard on is no longer "normal" as usual, it is possible sth has gone into your prostate.

• Edited

Hey guys, I posted on a thread 14 months ago that I had the same symptoms and figured out I had a prostate infection and thought that I solved my issues. Turns out it was only one of 2 issues and the other issue cleared up all of these other problems for me. The great news is that everything is now back to normal completely. No more urination frequency, dry irritated glans, saggy wrinkled skin, loss of sensation, loss of sex drive, what appeared as grooves in the glans. All finally cleared up. And after roughly 7 years I figured out that I was irritating my Pudendal Nerve several times daily. Every time I had sex, I would "squeeze out" the remaining semen from the tract of my penis starting from behind my testes all the way to the tip. I did the same thing after I peed out of habit. In doing this, I aggravated the nerve which has 2 other branches of nerves: The Dorsal Nerve, which regulates the penis, and The Perennial Nerve which regulates the anus. The Dorsal Nerve being irritated throws EVERYTHING off. After finding this information and thinking I have probably been irritating the nerve, I stopped the behavior and constantly felt like a low hum (like a tingly electrical sensation) in my urinary tract which made me think it must be something else. I decided I'd give it at least a month and continued to dig for info when I search for the symptoms of a recovering Pudendal nerve and found it being described as a tingly sensation in the perineum. As you can imagine after 7 years of hell I was excited that I just may have figured it out. I can honestly say that after only 2 months of making sure not to mess with the urinary tract that I am 100% back to normal. Everything. No joke. I sincerely hope I can help you guys and y'all can get your lives back. I know how much it sucks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.