Wrong diagnosis?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Last year I had what the mental health team called an acute stress reaction, I was already being medicated for depression. I’ve had several bouts of depression throughout my life, i also experience episodes where I’m trying to do 12 things at once feel like I could take over the world, what’s scaring me at the moment is that these episodes are now happening sometimes within hours of each other and it’s almost daily now. It’s putting a real strain on my marriage and other relationships. If this sounds familiar please respond...I feel like I’m going crazy 😢

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.