Wtf

Posted , 8 users are following.

Sorry for the title im just irritable and crabby if im not crying im a raging b***h. This frigin pressure in my head eyes and nose wtf is it ughhhhhhh

Its like someine wacked me in the face wth a bat and my nose hurts but no congestion and my sense of smell is off the charts abnormal honestly the police could slap a k-9 badge on me and take me on busts.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It's the weather-- I'm sure I'll be getting the wonderful head pressure soon.. Got my nose spray and tylenyol sinus ready!! Hope you feel better soon.. A cold rag over my eyes and forehead helps..

• Posted

But I do wonder why women tend to have these more... My spouse doesn't get these as much as me.. My mom has them too but my dad here and there..

• Posted

omg yes!!! i can smell everything in a 300 yard radius!! I feel like the worlds crankiest truffle pig!!!

Scents never bothered me before peri, but since about October last year, the slightest perfume makes me dizzy, and any musty smell makes me want to retch.

• Posted

i have stabbing head pains on one side sore red eyes bloody hsyfever . since meno been so poorly and also bad temper i hate people when im like this esp.my annoying hubbi so he avoids me ,no help there ......

• Posted

I was like that for like a year. So sensitive to smell. I love to wear perfume. I didn't want to smell my own let alone anyone else's. Any strong smell would drive me wild. Let me tell you you gave me a good laugh about the police taking you on busts! I sure needed that laugh!😂😂😂😂

My smell is back to normal by the way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.