Xenical and Weight Watchers

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Guys,

Never posted here before although I've read a number of posts having been recently prescribed Xenical.

I just wondered if anyone had combined taking the pills with Weight Watchers?

I previously did WW and succesfully lost 4 stone. The meeting I attended closed and I didn't go to another and over a year or so have put some of the weight back on. Not having the greatest will power, the doctor gave me a prescription (I didn't ask for it) to encourage me to get back on the wagon. I have since discovered my \"old\" meeting has is re-starting tomorrow and I'm considering attending.

As the WW regime allows you to have \"a little of everyting\", including some treat items quite high in fat, I just wondered if anyone had experience of doing both together and whether it worked for you or not?

Cheers

B

PS, I have been taking these tablets for 5 days now and not one side effect yet although I have been eating really low fat.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi and welcome

I've been doing Slimming World, and that's been working well, I think there are a few people on here who have been doing WW as well

Good Luck

Gill

xxx

• Posted

hiya i stick to a low fat diet, but often buy weight watchers food when its on offer (so expensive!!) as long as i eat 15g in one meal i seem to be fine.

well done on your weight watchers weight loss4 stone is excellent smile

• Posted

Thanks for replying folks, I wasn't sure who else to ask!! Think I'll give the WW another bash - can't do any harm, can it!? :D Plus, I quite enjoy going to the meetings - its so encouraging being weighed in public every week, keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Good luck to you both too!

B

• Posted

[quote:ce4d725f0d=\"Betsy12\"]Hi Guys,

Never posted here before although I've read a number of posts having been recently prescribed Xenical.

I just wondered if anyone had combined taking the pills with Weight Watchers?

I previously did WW and succesfully lost 4 stone. The meeting I attended closed and I didn't go to another and over a year or so have put some of the weight back on. Not having the greatest will power, the doctor gave me a prescription (I didn't ask for it) to encourage me to get back on the wagon. I have since discovered my \"old\" meeting has is re-starting tomorrow and I'm considering attending.

As the WW regime allows you to have \"a little of everyting\", including some treat items quite high in fat, I just wondered if anyone had experience of doing both together and whether it worked for you or not?

Cheers

B

PS, I have been taking these tablets for 5 days now and not one side effect yet although I have been eating really low fat.[/quote:ce4d725f0d]

I have been on the pills for 2 weeks now, with no side effects until yesterday because I have been doing the online WW points and I go to the recipe section and tick non/low fat, therefor my intake of fat is minimal I dont have the orange poos, until yesterday, I was out for the day and had something in a pub that was not so low in fat!

Anyway I reckon it works as I lost a stone in a week!

R x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.