Xxx

Posted , 7 users are following.

I can’t wait to die ! Yes I know people will say is you really wanted to you would have but I’m weak and pathetic! I’m scared of heights so can’t jump off a Roof ! I can’t jump Infront of a train or car because I don’t want to hurt anyone else, I can’t cut my wrists/throat because I can’t let my children or family find me that way! I have no car so can’t breathe in carbon monoxide so what else is there ? Why can’t there be a pill that can guarantee to end my life ? It’s not fair!!!!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Dondons

If you are feeling at risk call the NHS Information Line on Tel111 and explain how you feel.

Can I help

BOB

• Posted

dondons, I understand this feeling, I’m exactly the same. I want to go but too frightened to do anything. I do speak to someone when I’m feeling ‘unsafe’. Do you have anyone you can go and say that to? It’s not easy I know that, but please speak to someone who can help. Or us here? I’m here, and I care. Julia x 
  • Posted

Hi Dondons

I know what you mean and feel been like this quite badly this week more than normal too. It is so tiring and not knowing which way to turn. Snowing here again I could go out and get hypothermia but again someone around where I live would find me. It is so hard to keep going but we do and I know you will too.

you just keep thinking of those children of yours that need you and love you. Take care Tina xxx 

p,s I've got more of this group therapy tomorrow if I'm not snowed in again dreading it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.