Ya think

Posted , 3 users are following.

When it comes to chronic/clinical anxiety or depression; when it creeps on on you, just try to ignore it and do not think up something to give creadace to the feelings. It clinical and has little directly to do with your enviornment of give and take/cause and effect. It will subside Does this make any sense to you? It took me ALONG time to realize..I mean really liong time to realize this.

Good luck.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You are totally on the right track. For the past 3 weeks I haven't went to the doctors office (before I would visit them 2x a week), or emergency and that is due to me paying no mind to the FAKE symptoms I get. I call them fake because they cause me no harm. I hope I can continue this because in these past 3 weeks I've been enjoying life little by little.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.