Yay

Posted , 4 users are following.

just had second physio session and have got my knee to 90 degree bend 10 up from last week 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

100° should be just a week away with that kind of progress. Keep up the good work and just remember that you are responsible for the gain because of all of the hard work, not the therapist. You can be assured if you hadn't progressed it would be your fault, not his.
    • Posted

I know I didn't think it had got any better and was waiting for the haven't you been doing the exercises so was quite surprised how are you doing 
    • Posted

I'm still sitting around finishing the antibiotic infusion (12 more days). Then I'll fins out when they want to take out the spacer and put in the prosthesis. Hoping for no longer than mid may. I'd like to be back driving and getting on with life by first of July. My problems are really having a negative effect on my wife's Parkinson's. Increasing her depression and anxiety. We were supposed to go to California for my sons wedding mid June but of course that's going to be impossible now. She has accepted it but is still broken hearted. Her kids are the most important thing in the world to her
    • Posted

Oh that is such a shame having to miss your sons big day I can imaging how you are both feeling I would be the same if I had to have missed my sons wedding bet you will be glad when it's all sorted you certainly have been through it take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.