Yay Success

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi folks,

well I am feeling much better. I secured a new job on Friday (well 2 actually). Also had a week on holiday. So now I feel fabulous. Not knackered all the time. No bad days. So I guess it has all been in my head.

Just goes to show what a difference identifying your main stresser is and dealing with it can make!

Wish you all the very best in finding the key to the door and escaping this damned illness. Still on the tabs but able to cope now. The light at the end of the tunnel has been switched back on!

Lelly xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

well done on the new jobs and feeling better :D

hg

x

• Posted

CONGRATULATIONS LELLYM

:D smile 8) :lol: :wink: :cheers: :hug:

It's great to hear you're feeling so much better and I hope it gets better and better.

Well Done!

• Posted

hi lelly :diva:

well done :ok: :magic:

take care :cheerup:

mum2jord

• Posted

hiya Lelly :mrgreen:

great news Lelly yippeeeeeeeeeee :ok: long time no post, i was begining to wonder if ya had finally cracked up and they'd dragged you off kicking and screaming to the funny farm lol :roll: :whistle:

dont forget tho Lelly, DON'T be tempted to overdo it, you'll only set yourself back as you know only too well :? you're not completely outa the woods yet but you're getting there, thats for sure, bout time too innit Lelly ?? :huh: :ok:

cheers,

Ken~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :run: :rainbow: :rose:

• Posted

Hi ken,

No, the men with the white jacket with long arms haven't caught up with me yet!!!!

I am so glad I read your comment as it made me realise I was going back down the same road, driving myself and trying to do too much. New job, new orchestra, architect meetings, off to belfast for the day. Woah girl, take year time!!!!

Lelly xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.