Yellow bile

Posted , 4 users are following.

bile as diarrhea help! After 2 antibiotics twice I've got very bad diarrhea like bile. The antibiotics never do this. Should I be concerned as I've never had it like this? Should I go to hospital outpatient?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have never had that. If you are concerned then ether go to A&E or your GP 

• Posted

I have not heard if that. Ask pharmacist or doctor. I don’t want to alarm you but  I personally would be concerned. 
    • Posted

Who Madeline. Got doctors at 4pm. They're not very good round here so will have to moan I think! Thanku for yr reply. Thought it wasn't normal.

• Posted

Have you eaten anything other than liquids?  How long ago had you taken the antibiotics?  I would call your doctor or even ER to talk with the head nurse I would reach out to someone in the medical field. What are you drinking because that can turn bowels color.  I am assuming you been diagnosed with Diverticulitis since you had antibiotics. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.