Yellow tongue and severe bloating for a month!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, 1st time posting here! I'll be quick but looking for suggestions or help from anyone who's experienced these symptoms. I'm a fairly healthy male, 42 years old and no family history of stomach related issues that Im aware of! Since I was 23, I've experienced bloating spells on/off with little to no help from doctors. I've had xrays, CT's, barrium enemas, etc... Was finally diagnosed with IBS approx 18 years ago.

Today, I experience a lot of the same symptoms but with a lot more consistency. Painful bloating all the time, heart burn, Yellow film on tongue when I wake up everyday, early saitey, excess belching, flatulence, dry cough that comes n goes. Any help? Anyone else experience this? I was just tested for H pylori today but wont get results until next Tuesday!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,sounds like an IBS flare,have you been stressed a lot lately. When I am very stressed I get very bad bloating etc from IBS.

• Posted

Only a proper diet arranged by a registered dietician will help. IBS has no permanent cure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.