yippee

Posted , 6 users are following.

well just had 2nd weigh in lost 8 lbs well pleased just hope i can keep it up :D :D :D :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well Done - I just started on these tablets this morning having seen a different doctor who actually wanted to help.

Good luck on your journey :-)

• Posted

Well done!!! of course you can keep it up, you go for it!!!!!

lah lahx

• Posted

Hi nunu

Well done.

I'm off to see the nurse tonight to see if I can go back on them - I took the decision in January not to take them anymore after losing 2 stone in 8 months. I wanted to see if I could do it on my own and not rely on tablets but I think I've put on a few pounds even though I've continued to eat pretty much the same as when I was on them.

Hopefully she'll let me have them again.

Will post tomorrow with my stats.

Keep going

Jane

• Posted

well done Nunu

I've just had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4 lbs, so 10lbs in 2 weeks which i am well chuffed about!

Keep going everyone

C x

• Posted

Wow! Well done guys on your losses!! Can I just ask what your daily food intake would be in general and if/what exercise you ar doing? Hope you dont mind but I have been on these now for 3 weeks, eating a low fat diet & regular exercise but I am not losing anything...just wondering if i am doing something wrong? I have lost an inch or 2 when I measure but the weight doesnt seem to want to come down which ok could be lean muscle etc but if you guys are doing what Im doing but the weight is coming off then maybe I need to try another pill?? Any suggestions would be much appreciated as feeling very dis-heartened! sad

Cheers xxx

• Posted

Hi Suki

I'm eatling a low fat, calorie controlled diet. so no more than 5g of fat in each meal and no greater than 2000 calories per day, i must admit i've done no exercise because of a bad back and heel but plan to this week now im on the mend.

it seems like most people have either lost weight or inches, in my opinion inches is better and weight loss can be down to water retention loss and or dodgy scales, inches is a more valid measurement.

Good Luck, and keep going.

I also think how MUCH you have to lose has a lot to do with how much you lose to begin with, i.e. more you have to lose, larger the losses will be in the first few weeks.

Best Wishes

C x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.