Yo

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else feel weird when someone ask if you been ok?...I feel like the only person that can ask me that is my sister and not feel weird

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I don't really like when people ask me because it makes me mad because I'm still dealing with it , and even if I told them how I really feel they would not understand a word or a thing I'm saying . and they would have every suggestion on how to fix it and don't know what they are talkong about , so I would be frustrated and kind of mad myself , BTW wassup bro
  • Posted

I feel anxious as well when someone ask me, I overthink simple things. I usually talk to my uncle since he's skilled in the feild of medicine and he said its just your mind overthinking and try to respond to what you think its happening. The weird feeling is somekind of reponse your brain do. 

even with his advice I somehow feel uncertain making me anxious, all you have to do is talk to someone and open up it will make you feel better.

Be busy, do something to make yourself feel free

• Posted

Sometimes homie i bee likeHELL NAWW IM NOT OKAY LOL stright up but sometimes i made but sometimes i do depending on how im feeling 💯💯💯

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.